(last updated 4/4/22)
Preparing For Your Visit
The procedures we have in place to protect against COVID-19 have changed. Please follow these guidelines to avoid unnecessary delays during your visit:
- Masks are still required. No one is allowed to enter the building without one.
- A few days prior to your appointment you’ll receive a reminder message containing a link to COVID-19 screener. Be sure to complete and submit this questionnaire no later than the day before your appointment.
- To ensure that your visit is as touchless as possible we ask that you brush and floss your teeth shortly before coming to our office.
- Parents – You are welcome to accompany your child during visits. When in the office, please be sure to wear your mask at all times.
- Unaccompanied children should bring their cell phones in with them so they can contact their parents as needed.
- As a courtesy, please try to maintain a distance of at least six feet from any other patients you may encounter.
- After their appointments, younger patients should call or text their parent before heading down to the car. Parents: let your child know if they should walk to your parking spot in the lot, or if you will pick them up curbside instead.
- Once your child is back in the car, please call us at 856.810.1006 to confirm their safe return, and to secure a slot for their next appointment.
We thank all of you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe environment while providing the best possible service to our patients. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.