Preparing For Your Visit
Several months ago we put new procedures in place to protect against COVID-19. Unfortunately, the virus has not gone away, but epidemiologists have learned more about it and how to control its spread. We’ve updated our guidelines accordingly. Here’s what you should know about your office visits:
- A few days prior to your appointment you’ll receive a reminder message containing a link to COVID-19 screener. Be sure to complete and submit this questionnaire as soon as possible.
- To ensure that your visit is as touchless as possible we ask that you brush and floss your teeth shortly before coming to our office.
- Be sure to wear a mask. No one is allowed to enter the building without one.
- Parents are asked to wait in the parking lot during their child’s appointments. Kids should bring their cell phones in with them so they can contact their parents as needed.
- Effective November 9th 2020, patients should put on their mask before entering the building, then come directly up to our 2nd floor check-in station. (Curbside check-in has been discontinued until further notice.) Please maintain a distance of at least six feet from any other patients you may encounter.
- We’ll need to take your temperature and ask a few questions before you enter the office, so be sure to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- After their appointments, younger patients should call or text their parent before heading down to the car. Parents: let your child know if they should walk to your parking spot in the lot, or if you will pick them up curbside instead.
- Once your child is back in the car, please call us at 856.810.1006 to confirm their safe return, and to secure a slot for their next appointment.
- For safety reasons, walk-ins are not permitted. Each visitor must have an appointment or make arrangements in advance.
We thank all of you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe environment while providing the best possible service to our patients. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.