(last updated 5/1/21)
Preparing For Your Visit
The procedures we have in place to protect against COVID-19 have changed. Please follow these guidelines to avoid unnecessary delays during your visit:
- A few days prior to your appointment you’ll receive a reminder message containing a link to COVID-19 screener. Be sure to complete and submit this questionnaire no later than the day before your appointment.
- To ensure that your visit is as touchless as possible we ask that you brush and floss your teeth shortly before coming to our office.
- Parents – If you would strongly prefer to accompany your child upstairs, you are welcome to do so. Otherwise, we ask that you wait in your vehicle. That helps us keep our office well below capacity, and maintain proper social distancing.
- Unaccompanied children should bring their cell phones in with them so they can contact their parents as needed.
- Be sure to wear a mask. No one is allowed to enter the building without one.
- Please walk directly into our office to scan your temperature and check-in. No longer is it necessary to wait in the hallway. Of course, we will assist you with your temperature scan and check-in if needed.
- Please try to maintain a distance of at least six feet from any other patients you may encounter.
- After their appointments, younger patients should call or text their parent before heading down to the car. Parents: let your child know if they should walk to your parking spot in the lot, or if you will pick them up curbside instead.
- Once your child is back in the car, please call us at 856.810.1006 to confirm their safe return, and to secure a slot for their next appointment.
- For safety reasons, walk-ins are not permitted. Each visitor must have an appointment or make arrangements in advance.
We thank all of you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe environment while providing the best possible service to our patients. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.